Monday, August 1, 2011

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You | PC Game Download

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You | PC Game Download
Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You | PC Game Download

The film is done but the props are still on location! No props, no premiere! Watch “I’ll Believe You” in the screening room, pay attention to the props used in each scene, and then find them on location! Make it to the premier just in time to watch the exciting ending! Oh, and don’t forget your tuxedo in Hidden Object Studios – I’ll Believe you!

- Fantastic storyline

- Challenging levels

- Gather all the movie props!

System requirements:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 1.0 GHz

RAM: 512 MB

DirectX: 9.0

Hard Drive: 582 Mb

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You | PC Game Download depiction 1

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You | PC Game Download depiction 2

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You | PC Game Download depiction 3

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You PC game continues hottest traditions of classical PC games of precious Hidden Object genre. Hidden Object scenes look a bit cluttered sometimes, but in general Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You levels are glorious. Completely wonderful process of playing, merry drawing and delicate soundtrack in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You PC game combined to sink in the macrocosm of impediments and adventures. Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You PC game is unreal place to be and play and have fun. Hopefully this short review of Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You helps you understand if you want it.

Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You | PC Game Download

No comments:

Post a Comment